Welcome to Buchanan, NY
The lovely Village of Buchanan is situated in the northwestern corner of Westchester County on the eastern bank of the historic Hudson River. Located within the Town of Cortlandt, the village covers 1.4 square miles. Approximately 20 miles from White Plains, Buchanan is accessible via Routes 9 and 9A, and via Amtrak and Metro north railroads.
Rich in history and amenities, visitors and residents enjoy a thriving shopping district, parks, recreational facilities and more. A wonderful place to live and work, Buchanan is home to Entergy, which provides electricity to the entire region.
- Village Hall
- Wednesday, February 8 (snow date: Thursday, February 9)
- 4:00 to 5:00 P.M. (parent/guardian must attend)
- Fifth grade and younger
- $7 per child
- You will get 8 (or more!) cookies to decorate, eat or bring home
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins, please.
- Pre-registration and payment required by February 3
- Space is limited!